Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hailey's 4 month check-up


Well it's been awhile since I've updated the blog. Jay has been TDY a lot lately and is actually on his 4th trip to Europe this year. Hailey is growing so fast...I keep telling her to stop growing but she doesn't listen! Today she had her 4 month checkup and she is 26 1/2 inches long (over 95 percentile for her age) and 15 lbs even (75th percentile). She received her second dose of shots today and isn't feeling all that great, but what a trooper.
We want to give a shout out to my little sister who turned the big 21 today! I can't believe my little sister is not only legal (although she would say "It's about time!")...but she is a senior in college and is going to graduate in May. Where does the time go?? Happy Birthday sissy! We love you!

No comments: