Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A few Christmas pictures

This is Hailey's first picture with Santa Clause. She is a little ham! It was a miracle that she didn't grab his beard and put it in her mouth (o:
We went to the 58 Special Operations Wing (where I used to work) Children's Christmas party a few weeks ago. Hailey sat in the pilot's seat like she did so many times before she was born. We had a great time and had the opportunity to visit with friends that I hadn't seen since I separated in September.
Here is Hailey chillin in front of the TV...our new favorite movie is "The Planet Earth" which she absolutely loves.
Hailey received an early Christmas present from Nana and Papa...a practical gift that we love! This high chair is perfect and she gets to sit with us for dinner.
Random picture from our upstairs window after an awesome snow storm!

No comments: