
Hailey can sit up now with just a little bit of help every now and then, but she likes to sit in her
Bumbo and play.

For Christmas we received the series "Planet Earth" and we like to learn about the animals on our planet! Hailey is enjoying a little bit of movie time!

On January 4
th we decided that it was time to try cereal...this is the before picture. I'm sure Jay and I were more excited than she was!

She likes to reach for the spoon and it took a couple of days for her to figure out what to do with her tongue. I'm not entirely convinced she likes the texture of the cereal, but before you know it she is going to start vegetables (o:

"momma...what is this stuff?!"
1 comment:
I remember the first time we fed Kayla solids...We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment