Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vacation Bible School

A few weeks ago our church did a week of Vacation Bible School for kids pre-K through 5th grade. I volunteered to be part of the musical ministry and had the awesome privilege of singing for over 100 kids that participated in our week long program. The theme this year was "Water Works" and each day had a different story from the bible that revolved around water. Everyone had a blast singing bible songs to remakes such as "Wipe Out" (o:
We had a big "show" on Friday night so all of the kids could show their parents the songs they had learned throughout the week. I felt like I was in show choir again (Jenny you would be so proud!).

During the Friday evening show, Hailey had so much fun dancing to the music and playing with all of her "older" friends. She was a big hit! Isn't she absolutely adorable?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: