Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Some cute pictures!

Hailey Grace is growing so fast! I love this picture of her smiling (o:
Hailey hanging out with an oversized Minnie Mouse. Minnie is giving a thumbs up (o:
Frank chillin on his chair. He's transitioning to life with a baby sister very well...still a freak about his ball.
Hailey is moving around so much these days. I put her down in her crib straight, but she decided that she would rather wiggle her way sideways. Isn't she adorable?! This picture shows how long she is getting! She is in 3-6 months clothes but she is already outgrowing her pajamas because of the length.

1 comment:

Soli Deo Gloria said...

Wow- they do grow up soo fast!
Keep treasuring your time with her :) I know you are!
Just let us know when you come this way...we'd love to see you guys again!
Love,
Joy