Monday, March 3, 2008

Amy's 30th Birthday

While I was in California, we celebrated my birthday with a party...that's right, I hit the big 3-0 and proud of it! Turning 30 definitely wasn't one of those life crushing moments where I felt like I was old, but when I was in college I truly thought 30 WAS old. I've since changed my tune...well, you know what they say, 30's are the new 20's. I'm not saying I want to relive my 20's again, but I have so much to look forward in this decade! My birthday was on Ash Wednesday this year, so instead of a traditional birthday meal we had my favorite breakfast of pancakes and eggs (so we wouldn't eat meat). Jay flew out to California for my special day and we had a blast! Nani helped me blow out the candles! My mom and family spoiled me rotten while I was home...they even threw me a surprise birthday party the day before Jay, Hailey and I went home but I don't have any pictures on my camera from the party. It was so much fun to see family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time!

No comments: