Monday, March 3, 2008

Hailey and her 7 month birthday

Hailey at 7 months old:
Hailey now can:
- crawl absolutely everywhere! Her favorite place to crawl to is the DVD player and receiver.
- comes to a sitting position by herself.
- eats solids...although I'm still working up the nerve to give her fruits. I'm afraid she won't like her veggies anymore and get a sweet tooth like me (o:
- loves to play with older kids and stole her first toy at our church nursery last week!
- she is going through a screaming phase right now. I think a lot of it has to do with the tooth that is about to come in any day.
- she didn't grow at all from her 4th month dr's appointment to her 6th month dr's appointment. Everyone is finally catching up to her. Now she is in the 75th percentile for height, 60th for weight and 20th percentile for her head measurement (DEFINITELY gets that from her mom and her dad! Although I don't put much weight into the percentile deal...every kiddo is going to be different!)
- still loves to fly on airplanes!

No comments: