Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hailey's 1st Easter

Hailey and I are in California for a few weeks visiting my family. While in California I've been able to take a few classes for both my group fitness and personal trainer certification and have had such an awesome time! My grandparents from Wisconsin arrived a few days after Hailey and I and we have had a wonderful visit. Hailey enjoyed her very first Easter and wore the most precious pink dress with bloomers! She let everyone in church know she was present and on time and my brother only had to take her out of the church 3 or 4 times so she could "chat" outside.
We went to my aunt and uncle's house for Easter dinner and while we were there, we had a little easter egg hunt. Hailey tried to eat all of the plastic eggs (o:
She is crawling quite quickly and keeps me on my toes.
Ariel and the rest of the kids had so much fun finding their easter eggs!

No comments: