Monday, March 3, 2008

I did it! I passed my test!

Well I finally did it! I've been studying over a year (ok, well not really, but I've had my books for that long) and I finally took my personal trainer certification test...I was worried that I wouldn't pass. The American Council on Exercise (ACE) test only has a 60% pass rate and it's not like I have a background in anything whatsoever to do with the human body. I mean, come on...with a degree in Meteorology and helicopter pilot as a profession, I'm lucky I could figure out the difference between my bicep and my gluteus maximus (ok, so maybe it wasn't that bad...). But I am happy to announce, that to my complete surprise and by the grace of God, I have passed my test...that's right folks, I am now a personal trainer! So now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with this new found profession...My family is partaking in my new knowledge. They have named me their Jillian in honor of Jillian Michaels, the kick-butt, no nonsense trainer on "The Biggest Loser" and I'm fine with that...Thanks to my husband who had to put up with my type A spaz attack the week prior to my test! I love you honey!

4 comments:

Sab Mad said...

Congrats...now when are you coming here to whip me into shape?

Dina said...

We are very proud of you Amy! We knew that you could do it!!!-

Soli Deo Gloria said...

CONGRATS, Amy :)
I'll give you some business!
JB

Sab Mad said...

I tagged you...check out my blog for more info.